Monday, September 6, 2021

Getting Comfortable?

What a great time I had with Rick James' Original Stone City Band this weekend! They always bring a smile. I absolutely love the whole SCB family. What an amazing group of beautiful and talented people! It's truly a Blessing to know them and an incredible honor to be with them on stage.

With Mark

With Lanise

With Oscar


There was a lot of driving for me this week, but we are finally home and looking forward to getting settled back in. Maybe I shouldn't speak too soon though, because look at this guy:


I believe it's a male "Halloween Pennant" dragonfly and it was waiting for me when I got back. 

"In almost every part of the world, the Dragonfly symbolizes change, transformation, adaptability, and self-realization. The change that is often referred to has its source in mental and emotional maturity and understanding the deeper meaning of life." - Google


Fine. Bring it on! (Just as I was about to get comfortable.) Might as well have an adventure. 


Hope you all had a lovely holiday!


Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment