Monday, October 2, 2017

Make Way!

We wrapped up in the studio and headed back to the NYC area - with the baby, both dogs, a trailer and a U-Haul truck. There was a lot of clearing out and making room for the new going on. I emptied out old bookshelves and put them in the new office space. The new office had been an old storage room that was cleaned up. I went through piles of mail and bins of clothes. Old composition books were replaced with brand new blank pages and clean shelves are awaiting items for new projects. It feels good.


I've been visualizing letting go of old thoughts and ideas to help new, fresh ones unfold AND we wrote three new songs! (Well... one was already started, so it's more like two and a half.) I'm calling it "three." :)

As a reward and an effort to heal my aching body, I went for a massage. (Endless smile, deep breath, exhale) The therapist said, "I think a stretch will help you" and I thought of my muscles releasing toxins and making room for new oxygen and growth. (I'd been to the gym just prior.)



Seems like mind, body and spirit are all in balance and life is good for now. Yep. I'm going with that.

;)


Namaste,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment