Monday, July 31, 2017

A New Mom's Vacation


Misery was predicted and two people were lined up to help me. One person spent the night to help with the baby and another came in the morning to drive me to and from the appointment. As my "prep" work commenced the day before, I was told I seemed to be tolerating it well.

Honestly, I didn't think it was as bad as I'd heard it described. Then I realized that it was the most time I'd had to myself in months! I had the luxury of alone time! (I'll stop just short of saying it was "great.") I even got a warm blanket and a very nice nap! The truth is... my colonoscopy was a little bit like a vacation.  ;)

Like a day at the spa...

This week I will be going to the REAL spa to celebrate my clean bill of health - thank you very much. LOL

Have a great week everyone! xo

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment