Monday, July 17, 2017

#WriteYourSong

I've been so busy with baby and family lately. I felt a strong desire to get back to some music and singing (and not just baby songs - which I sing ALL THE TIME). I found a necklace pendant made from a "reclaimed singing bowl" and thought it would be the perfect thing to help me focus on singing and hold that intention close to my heart. I bought it and started wearing it, thinking of music every time I put it on.


I soon received calls from four different music associates that I haven't spoken to in a while! #Cool!


Then the song "Unwritten" popped into my head and wouldn't leave. It reminded me of an anonymous quote I read recently:

"On your last day on earth, 
the person you became will meet the person you could have become."
- Anonymous

I started thinking of how tragic it would be if the songs that could have been - never were. So on a long drive this week, I wrote a new song. I didn't want it to go unwritten.


#WriteYourSong

More to come...

Namaste,
T


No comments:

Post a Comment