Monday, December 19, 2022

What They Said

Why do we listen to everybody else when we know better? Who is "they" and when did they become so powerful? 



I lost my voice. People have all kinds of ideas about what might help. "They" say you should... (insert advice here). I had a moment where I just closed my eyes and went internal. It helps to tune everyone else out. I know what I need to do (and my doctor appointment is coming up). 

The idea of peer pressure and following others is all over the place. There are social media "influencers" and everyone wants "followers." We need to listen to ourselves. 


Click here for: "Speaking of Psychology: The good and bad of peer pressure" by The American Psychological Association


Sometimes we forget.



Wishing us all peace this holiday season...

Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment