Monday, December 5, 2022

Clear the Mind

It's more of an instruction to myself than a blog title.

Everyone has a LOT going on at this time of year already - and now we're making up for lost time too! It was our first trip back to the children's museum since the pandemic. I traveled back in time to the dinosaur age.


There was a whole bunch of family fun - and the coordinating fuss that goes along with a busy weekend of trying to do too much in too little time. 



I thought about it on my run. I appreciate that quiet time. Usually, that quiet time is when good ideas come. It's when peace comes. It's not easy to make that time, but life is harder if you don't.

Here's wishing you some beautiful moments of quiet and peace this holiday season. 

Goodnight all.




Love you,

T


No comments:

Post a Comment