Monday, October 25, 2021

Slug Week

 LOL! WTH is "slug week" ??? 🤣

Earlier in the week, I somehow got a slug stuck to my bare foot - in the house! It must've hitched a ride on my shoe, then I stepped on it by the door.

Photo credit: Omar Ramadan, via pixels.com

It was SO GROSS! 

Click here for snail symbolism on spirit-animals.com


Could it be a message for me to slow down? (Maybe, if I were to allow that kind of thing.)


So the boy and I spent some time hiking this weekend. It was a real effort to make the decision to take the time out from the mountain of work, but well worth it.



I'll carry that lesson moving forward and make sure I make time to just recharge.





Wishing you all the time to relax for a bit, no matter how busy life is.



Love,

T






No comments:

Post a Comment