Monday, October 11, 2021

Mental Health Break


To be honest, I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. So instead of staying up too late and stressing out writing this blog, I'm going to look at lovely and peaceful videos we took of some deer in the neighborhood. 

Care to join me? This week's blog is going to be my mental health break.

This was from today:


From Saturday:

Saturday when a little one appeared:


I found these so relaxing to watch. This was a much needed, little time out. 

Wishing us all a little more time to relax this week. Hope you all had a good holiday.

 

Click here for "Indigenous Peoples' Day, Explained" from The New York Times


Click here for "Goodbye, Columbus? Here's what Indigenous Peoples' Day means to Native Americans" from npr.org


Click here for "Tribal Organizations" from the National Congress of American Indians



Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment