Monday, June 25, 2018

Urgent Care Walkout

It's 11:20pm on Monday night and the boy just finally fell asleep. I have not had a break long enough to write a blog (or any breaks at all really) so this is going to be short.

Three trips to Urgent Care this week for us. One for Zachary - his Pink Eye is all cleared up now. The second trip was for me, and the third was because I walked out of the second.


I'll say it a thousand times... if you're not satisfied with the level of medical care you are getting, seek additional help.

I would like to be able to tell you more details when I have more time, but here's the short version. The doctor came in and gave me incorrect information - twice. Then when I called him out on it, he accused me of yelling at him. I told him that the fact that he did not like what I was saying did not mean I was yelling and that I was not comfortable with the level of medical expertise I was receiving. I would need a second opinion. He replied, "Well I'm the only guy here." So I left.

Thankfully, the second doctor at the second facility discovered that I had an ear infection and would need antibiotics. So here we are. I am going to have to find time to tell you all the whole story soon.



It's 11:54pm. Posting now - goodnight everyone!

Much Love and well wishes for a happy and healthy week ahead...

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment