Monday, March 26, 2018

Gratitude for Guidance

Sometimes an interesting picture appears before my eyes and I just need to stop and photograph it. ;)


It was a busy week. Family coming and going and cantor duties at church had every minute of my time filled. Gratefully, I received help and guidance from kind people all week. It's funny how I've spent years in Catholic school, attended Mass countless times, and sung at plenty of weddings and funerals but was never actually cantor before. There was a lot to remember and learn, but I believe it went well. Everyone who shared their time and experience with me is GREATLY appreciated. It's a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by the good-hearted nature of others. My sincere thanks...


Here's wishing everyone a beautiful week and a very Happy Easter and Passover!


Namaste,
T




No comments:

Post a Comment