Monday, March 5, 2018

Lights On


The lights went out in church. I had just finished saying a private intention for myself when the power flickered, then went out completely.

The organist moved to the piano, someone jumped in with their phone as a flashlight so she could see the music and someone else whispered to the cantor to sing out because there wouldn't be a microphone. As "Hosanna In the Highest" hit its crescendo, the lights came back on.


As I pondered the significance of the "sign" for myself, I looked around the room and realized that there were probably at least one hundred other interpretations as well. When the priest spoke again, he mused that it was another example of "Let there be light."


Here's wishing we all find what we're looking for this week. Don't forget Daylight Saving Time! #MoreLight #SpringAhead

xo
Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment