Monday, September 5, 2016

The Bright Side

The really cool thing about this week is that I had the pleasure of numerous unexpected guests. They were all family members who stopped by for visits and I loved it! I had wanted to make the rounds visiting people before the end of summer and some of them beat me to it.

It always seems a little sad to me when summer winds down. The beach and the little ice cream shop close for the end of the season. Patio furniture and bikes will soon be put away for winter. The air is getting cooler (although that's a welcome change THIS year). There's the overwhelming feeling that something is coming to an end. Extra family visits seemed to make up for that though - or at least take the edge off somewhat. It's the perfect thing to be grateful for this week.


Here's to finding the bright side!

"Dancing in the Moonlight" has been stuck in my head this week. 
It's featured in a television commercial that keeps airing.

"Summer Breeze" - Ah... summer. :)

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment