Monday, February 24, 2014

Mind, Body, Spirit Montage...


Aside from the daily grind of mundane tasks this week, I have been on a discovery quest.  In my search for guidance, clarity and answers this week, I’ve come across some great teachers and leaders in all three categories of mind, body and spirit - so I thought I would just share them all!

Mind: 

I attended a workshop this weekend entitled “Healthy Self-Esteem” held by Priscilla Keresey.  She is certified as an Advanced Clinical Hypnotist, is certified to facilitate Past Life Regression, has a Master's degree in Divinity from the Beloved Community Seminary and is an ordained Minister of Peace.  She is a certified member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, and a certified practitioner of EFT (a form of energy medicine)(1).  Below is a link to a page on her website explaining how hypnosis works. The power of our minds is truly amazing!  Her workshop was illuminating.


Body:

I feel like I have made such an AWESOME DISCOVERY in finding this company!  On Sunday, I stopped in the bagel shop where the “Grass+Rxoots” company is located. “Grass Rxoots food is 100% free of artificial colors, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, chemicals, gluten, wheat, soy, processed sugar, dairy products and corn.”  They are “a movement that considers the power of food in every decision.”(2)  I had the “Love Potion #9” (made with beets, apples, lemon, and ginger) and the “Stacked Burrito Bowl” which contains beans, quinoa, tomato, onion, bell pepper, cilantro, cashew, romaine, and sea salt.  Both were OUTSTANDING and incredibly healthy!  Also, they have such a great story of how their company was born.  I love this brand!  I totally believe in them!



Spirit:

I’ve been listening to two audio books (lectures) by Caroline Myss all week.  I think I may be in love with her.  :)  She is an American author with five New York Times Bestsellers.  I heard her speak live at an event in October and liked her immediately.  The lectures I’ve been listening to reflect ideas that are contained in her books “Archtypes: Who Are You” and “Sacred Contracts.”  While listening to her lectures, I lost count of how many “Aha!” moments I had in which I had to stop the track and just sit there and think for a minute to digest the brilliance of her thoughts.

  
Hope you all have a gorgeous week!

Namaste

T



1. Keresey, P. (2013, December 3).  via hypnosis: my experience.  via hypnosis.  Retrieved February 23, 2014, from http://www.viahypnosis.com/myexperience.htm.
2. http://www.grassrxoots.com/#!our-rxoots/c1se

No comments:

Post a Comment