Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Me!

"Spring won't let me stay in this house any longer! 
I must get out and breathe the air deeply again."
- Gustav Mahler

Here we are again! I am staying focused. I am methodically getting through paperwork. Soon, I will be released into the freshness of new ideas and creations. #KeepGoing! I am almost there. :)

"Earth teach me to forget myself as melted snow forgets its life. 
Earth teach me resignation as the leaves which die in the fall. 
Earth teach me courage as the tree which stands all alone. 
Earth teach me regeneration as the seed which rises in the spring."
- William Alexander

I worked outside today - clearing out old leaves, brush and overgrown pricker bushes. I won't think of those old thorny things of the past. I'll focus on the new adventure that tomorrow promises - and I will smile.

 

Hope you had a great Easter!

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment