Monday, March 14, 2016

In A Nutshell...

Where did the week go? There were a lot of workouts, an awesome We Are Family Foundation event in the city, Russell's birthday, a lost dog, tax receipts, and a coloring book (to help me keep my sanity).

It was a great time at The Bitter End (NYC) last Tuesday!




Then there was Russ's birthday...

Bentley addressed the card

This little guy showed up...


His name is Mickey and after calling the number on his tag, his owners came by almost immediately to take him home. (Try to stay out of trouble Mickey!)

I decided that I will use the next month to get back in shape, continue serious work on the next video (which demands much physical discipline), and do taxes. I worked out for seven consecutive days last week and for the record - THAT IS TOO MUCH!

I was dancing around the kitchen singing this...


"So sexy it hurts" and I WAS HURTING!!! LOL

This week I will maintain a more sensible fitness schedule with days of rest in between intense workouts. I am also pacing myself with regard to taxes and endless piles of receipts (that's where the coloring book comes in). Am I nuts? I don't think so... 


:) Seriously, did anyone else get one of these "Inspirational Coloring Books" for Christmas? It's coming in handy! This is my plan to get through tax season this year. I'm using it to detox and maintain a sense of creativity in my office. After I get through a segment of tax chores (i.e. reconciling an account or getting through one pile of receipts), I take a break to color.

So far it seems to be helping, except I am getting a cramp in my hand. I am considering a trip to the art store to get a wider variety of colored pencils. 

Hey - whatever gets me through...


:)

Namaste,
T
Sadie's helping too

No comments:

Post a Comment