Monday, November 2, 2015

#Trust

I LOVE when this kind of thing happens! (Forgot to tell you this last week.)

I was in Brooklyn looking for a parking spot. The only available space was partially blocked by a wooden pallet, so I got out of the car to move it. I noticed this immediately as I bent toward the ground...


I smiled as I thought of previous blogs about finding money and, and others about finding feathers. It looked to me as if an Angel was giving me a dollar! I moved the crate and turned to get back in the car and saw this...


CORRECTION! An Angel was giving me TWO dollars! I picked them both up and went to my appointment, wondering why the money had been placed in my path that day.

It wasn't until several hours later that I realized I had forgotten my wallet at home. I could not have shown my license if I had gotten pulled over, or paid to park my car anywhere that day. I COULD have gone through a drive-through if I got hungry though.

When I offered to pay back my friend for the coffee she bought me, I had no idea that the only money I had on me was that couple of bucks that I had found outside. When I finally did realize my wallet was missing, I smiled again at how the Universe had my back the whole time! I had those two dollars in case of an emergency. I would be able to buy food or water if I needed to.

I am going to remember that this week - that things are being lined up for me and arranged beyond what I can see or understand. The Universe has my back, and in THAT I can trust. Everything is going to be okay. We have a way of finding exactly what we need before we even know we need it. It's already done. Our future has already been planned for.

#Trust - It's all taken care of. No worries.

Namaste,
T

P.S.
Monday's moon... Doesn't it look as if someone lassoed it and pulled it closer to the ground - like in "Bruce Almighty?" :)

"Bruce Almighty" - Moon Scene clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment