Monday, November 14, 2022

Game Recovery

I'm still recovering from the game. Maybe it should've come with an emotional rollercoaster warning label?


I don't fully understand how we lost. It was certain that we won - twice. Wasn't it? Why did I scream, "YES!" and hit my fist on the ceiling jumping for joy? 



Sorry Josh. You looked so traumatized. We still love you. 

The thing that I will always love - no matter what - is the sense of community that the game brings. The fact that I know I'm watching along with everyone at home (in Buffalo and WNY) is heartwarming. The way we all go through it together, all the ups and downs, brings a feeling of family. It brings us all together. Thank you for that, Buffalo Bills.

Love you Buffalo! Love you Josh Allen! Love you Buffalo Bills! Love you Bills Mafia! 




xo,
T



No comments:

Post a Comment