Monday, September 26, 2022

Showtime

This is blog one of two, as I catch up. 

The week before last, I was sick AND had shows. As per current protocols, one had to be performed virtually. The event benefitting Ukraine through the Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York was so important to me and the show organizers. I was very much looking forward to singing with a talented young Ukrainian friend of mine who is truly an inspiration. Thankfully, Russell was able to attend. He played keyboard and sang harmony along with a prerecorded video of me as I sang along with our rehearsal recording of the Ukrainian folk song. The event was a success and I am proud to have participated.

Click here for "Ukraine in Crisis" page on jewishfederations.org

Then I was off to San Fransisco with The Original Stone City Band later in the week. It was a beautiful sunny day and perfect for an outdoor concert in the park. I love the Stone City family and got to visit with relatives too while out on the West Coast!



It was a busy and completely exhausting week which required some recuperation.

Whew!



Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment