Monday, July 11, 2022

Vacation from the Vacation

I wanted to do so much more than this.


After packing up for Zach, Bentley and myself, driving hundreds of miles, cleaning, power washing, grocery shopping, cooking, fixing things, executing events & day trips, kayaking, biking, cleaning again, clearing trails through the woods, repacking, hitching up the trailer, driving hundreds of miles again (while learning songs for a show), unhitching and unloading, watering the plants, walking the dog and TRYING to catch up on social media a little bit... that's really all I got. I'm fried.

I took a nap.

Gentle reminder for everyone that sometimes we need a day off. 

I don't really get days off. Anyone know this commercial?


Maybe I can manage that much - a calming bath.

LOL and cry... mom life does not stop. 

Love you all! Please take some time to recharge when you need. The world will keep turning and you will be stronger for it.


The sun setting on my "vacation"

xo,

T


No comments:

Post a Comment