Monday, June 20, 2022

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

The show was great! I always love rehearsals and being around the Stone City Band family. We rehearsed in Vegas before the Seattle show. I love this family. Randall and I had coordinated red tiger stripes (actually it may have been zebra).


Mark, Me, Randall

Me, Levi 

Danny, Me, Eddie

The traveling was a bit grueling. There were flight delays, flight changes, airport changes and long distance sprints to make it to new gates. When the show was over, I had the chance to sit and relax for a minute. Oscar and I made a few TikToks.





It wasn't until I finally packed up for the flight home and went to bed for the night that I realized my lion video had gone viral at a million views. When I woke up, it was over two million. Now, as I write this, it's at 4.8 million and counting. I'm going to have to do a follow up video. Also, who knew there was so much to learn about the mating habits of lions? LOL



The journey home was smooth until Chicago, where my final leg was delayed many times. When it went back as far as 7am the following morning and the airline was ready to send me to a hotel, I managed to race to another terminal to catch the last flight back to the NYC area. My luggage did not make it. That's alright. It should be delivered here to the house shortly and the COVID test was negative, so there's not that much to complain about in the grand scheme of things. Zachary was asleep with his favorite bear when I finally arrived back home. 

Here's wishing you a beautiful week. 

Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment