Monday, May 9, 2022

The Paradox

 Paradox: one (such as a person, situation, or action) having seemingly contradictory qualities or phases (merriam-webster.com).



My response to a TikTok summed up my thoughts for the week.  The post was a friend of mine, lip-syncing to the voice of an exasperated man yelling that he was sick of living through major historical events every single day and demanding that the Universe (or whoever is responsible) KNOCK IT OFF. Hashtags referenced Roe v Wade and the pandemic.



My comment reads as follows:

"Yeah well... let's just fasten our seatbelts. I don't think this shit is going to end anytime soon. #fightlikehell but #lovelikeanangel That's my plan."

That's it. We have to fight. We also have to love. We have to do both at the same time.

Good luck with that. I'm pretty sure the world depends on it, on us.


Let's do this.


Amen.


Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment