Monday, April 18, 2022

The Interview

It has happened only one or maybe two times over the last few years. I have missed a blog deadline.
I forgot it was Monday.

My apologies.


I was contacted by Stephen via Facebook. It was an honor to be interviewed for his series! Thank you Stephen - and all who help and support the people of Ukraine. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ™

Click here for Stephen O’Regan’s “10 Days in Krakow” - Day 5 "It's just people helping people" - Singer Tanya was compelled to come to Krakow to help.

The video…

As always, your support is appreciated for the two foundations I have been volunteering with that help house Ukrainian people and make deliveries of needed supplies to Ukraine (links below, they both accept PayPal).

Fundacja Wolno Nam

Hliniszcze Foundation


Thank you!

Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment