Sunday, April 10, 2022

Here I Am

I am in Kraków, Poland. Yesterday I was in Ukraine.

Can that be the whole blog?


I need to prepare some more posts and there are not enough hours in the day. I want to tell you everything, but for that I may have to write a book. 

I don’t know where to start. Maybe most importantly is that when you put your mind to something, you can do anything. So follow your passions and don’t let anything stand in your way. I knew I had to come here. I found a way. Keep going. Don’t ever give up. You will get where you need to go.


My journey here started with one phone call. Soon I was on a plane and volunteering at a foundation house that helps and shelters refugees. They delivered two vans filled with supplies to four locations inside Ukraine yesterday. It was an honor to be a part of that crew. 


Click here for website of place I have been volunteering with… scroll down to PayPal link if you’d like to contribute.

There are some truly amazing people working there! 

This is the video I’m including because we turned on the radio while waiting at the border crossing back into Poland - this song was playing.


With Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment