Monday, March 21, 2022

The Power of a Lifted Spirit

I need to focus on the songs for our shows this week on The Soul Train Cruise!



I think I'm on hour 20 without sleep. I can't help thinking that it is NOTHING compared to what life is like for people in a war zone right now. I'm keenly aware that while we are dancing, smiling and singing this week, others are living in conditions of pure hell and horror. 

I will focus and sing and share all the beautiful and joyous moments, while learning, planning and finding more ways to help. 

I've seen the way music can melt hearts and minds countless times. I know the power of song and Love. A lifted Spirit can move mountains. We can create miracles by actions. NEVER (not a word I use lightly) underestimate your power to change the world. 


Click here for my previous post "Help Ukraine."

That previous post has links for ways to help and there are many more ways to help too!



Let's go!

Love,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment