Monday, January 10, 2022

Prioritizing

It is not possible to create more hours in the day. I can work as hard and as efficiently as possible, but I will always be limited by the number of hours in the day, and my ability to work through them inasmuch as I can also maintain good health by getting enough rest.

A LOT of us are trying to do too much. Many have no choice. There are mouths to feed and bills to pay. When something has to give, it's often us and our health, and that's not really acceptable either.

I propose lessons in prioritizing. I have to learn how to let some things go. Not everything is going to get done unless I gain some serious assistance in order to delegate.

Let's start learning and deciding. 

Click here for "How to Prioritize Work When Everything Seems Important" from lifehack.org

Click here for "Ditch the To-Do List. This is the Only Prioritization System You Need" from Inc.com

Alright. That's a start. 

Going to the beach may actually be a top priority.


Meanwhile, I just discovered that I've been singing the wrong lyrics (for decades) on Bachman-Turner Overdrive's "Takin' Care of Business." LOL


The lyrics in the second verse are "If it was easy as fishin' you could be a musician / If you could make sounds loud or mellow." I always sang "...if you could make sounds out of metal." #oops

Have a happy, healthy, safe and productive week everyone!



Love,

T






No comments:

Post a Comment