Monday, June 28, 2021

Wild Blue Yonder

 Is it Monday again? I've entered a whole new world.



I was that crazy lady spraying and wiping down everything I touched (even though I am fully vaccinated), but MAN was it good to be on stage once again!



And it was beyond beautiful to be with all these lovely people and fine talents!

With Mark

With Levi Ruffin, Nate Hughes

With Lanise Hughes



Lanise, Me, Nate, Cheri, Randall, Maxi, Tom, Eddie, Levi, Oscar

Two shows, three hotel rooms, and four planes later, I think I'm getting the hang of this new world of safety protocols. Hand sanitizer, wipes, spray and gloves are at the ready in various accessible pockets of my crossbody bag and I've got the use of public restrooms down to a science. 

SMH at how much of everything we took for granted, and how amazing it is that some of these kids coming up now will have never known a world before COVID.

May we all stay safe, healthy, happy and grateful.


Love you all, 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment