Monday, April 5, 2021

Clean Up for the Bunny


It all started with an ad on Instagram. It was for laundry detergent. It talked about the environment and how horrible the world is becoming with plastics and toxic horrors. I checked the comment section and while there was support, there was also a lot of criticism, so I Googled.

First of all, we have been doing our laundry ALL WRONG.

Click here for: Laundry Detergent: The 10 BEST All Natural, and Eco Friendly Options

Secondly, I don't know that much but I'm learning and I DO KNOW that I can do a whole lot better in this department. I'm starting here.

Ordered laundry detergent and cleaner from Pur Home:

Click here for shoppurhome.com

and ordered liquid hand soap from Cleancult:

Click here for cleancult.com

Hope the bunny was good to you. I'm going to be better for the bunny.

Hoppy Easter!

Love,

T




No comments:

Post a Comment