Monday, February 4, 2019

Full Steam Ahead

I'm diving in.


Full steam ahead.


I've resumed the workout and by the time this gets posted, a professional assembly person will have arrived to put together my new exercise bike. #notfoolinaround. Swimming laps was fantastic exercise AND I started Zachary taking lessons! It feels like I'm finally getting it together.


Sometimes it's a long, slow climb just to get to the other side of the room.


But I know at the end of that long tunnel is...


four monster trucks, a dog's butt, a blue bouncey horse and a kid that refuses to say "cheese" LIGHT. So this week is all about "KEEP GOING!" One of my favorite authors reminded me that our true power has to come from within. #ThanksElla

"It never occurred to me to ask advice or assistance of others. 
I am glad I did not, for the moment we lean upon any one 
but the Divine Power and the divinity within us, 
we lessen our chances of success."

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox (The Worlds and I)

OK. I'm on it.

Love,
T
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment