Monday, November 5, 2018

Working Angel

Halloween was a riot!






I was really getting weary and worn out this week though. FOR THE RECORD: I still looked like THIS while blogging.


Not at ALL like this:


Again - to be clear, THIS is what I look like blogging:

NOT this:


Sometimes I have a little help and things get easier - like when someone offers to vacuum...


or cook me dinner.


Sometimes I ask for a sign.


One pretty cool thing that happened this week was that my Angel started working again.


I thought it had stopped. I went so far as to get new batteries, but I hadn't put them in yet when I noticed it running. Maybe it never really stopped. Perhaps I just couldn't see it for a while. Maybe it was always just trying to get through to me. ;)

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment