Monday, September 3, 2018

Too Soon

It's Monday already. SMH (too soon).

I just got home from the airport. It was a whirlwind of a week. There was a last-minute show postponement, redirection of travel plans, and another show.

Before the show. L to R: Walter, Denise, Amelia, Randall, Me, Paul, Tom


You know that saying:


It was in full effect this weekend. The thing about God's plans, though, is that they're always way better than what we draft up ourselves.

It was an awesome time in San Jose with Rick James's Original Stone City Band! Special guest Paul Anthony was in the house at a great event benefitting the Make-A-Wish Foundation!


Whew! It was just about an hour ago that I realized it was Monday again already. I'll have to post more pics directly to my pages as they come in. This week just flew by.
xoxo

Namaste,
T
My new blue hair (Thanks Danielle and Leon Studio One!)

No comments:

Post a Comment