Monday, August 20, 2018

"To Everything... There Is A Season"

I'm torn. I want to tell you all about how I flew to Las Vegas and had a fantastic time performing with Rick James's Original Stone City Band. The problem is that this earthly world lost my sweet, Great Aunt Josephine and the legendary Aretha Franklin this week as well.


Just back from my travels last night, I came to the coffee shop to sit and write this today. First I looked up funeral arrangements. Aunt Josephine's funeral was this morning and I'm sorry to say I missed it.

An Angel Feather at Rehearsal

I think I'll wait until next week to share the show details with you. Right now - I'm going to have some quiet time and reflection.

A tremendous "thank you" to all of those who came before us and helped guide our path. May we pass on the kindness and inspiration with Love and appreciation.


Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment