Monday, April 3, 2017

Simply Put

Simplify.

This sums it all up.

So much going on! First road trip with the baby... There was a trailer, a thousand trips to the store, two diaper bags, two dogs, doctor appointments, unexpected schedule changes, a testy exchange with the lady behind me in line at Bed Bath & Beyond when I was taking too long to find my coupons, unexpected visits, a back strain and a 12 hour drive that might have been six and a half hours if I were by myself. Church sermon was about miracles, hope and freeing ourselves from our darkness - or whatever it is that entombs us. I HAD a good blog idea that included NONE of these things and I can't even remember it in the midst of all this chaos. Then I was shown this picture of vehicles for sale at a used car dealership:


HA! That's it. That's what I'm going with this week. #Simplicity. I'll take the Amish buggy on the end, please and thank you!

This song was playing at one of my stops this week and just made me happy (simple, fun):



Here's wishing us all a peaceful week of simple clarity and deep breaths...

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment