Monday, May 19, 2014

Turning the Wheel

What a week!!!!

Let’s see…

I wrote a new song (with some help from my friends), went off on an adventure, fell and broke my butt (serious bruise, but I’m fine), got discouraged, got a dream job, was encouraged again, lost said dream job, stayed encouraged anyway, prayed for guidance, received guidance, had dogs groomed, met some beautiful new people, walked in the woods, smiled at the gorgeous sunset, learned how to play “Dragon City,” had vivid dreams, appreciated the pretty flowers and tree blossoms, felt Love, cleaned my car, got the oil changed, handled some business, felt the presence of Angels, worked hard, slept well, laughed much, redefined my goals, turned the wheel, and drove off into the sunset.

"Turning the Wheel"
"Turn the wheel" is what we say in our house when it's time to make a change.  We say this in reference to those instances when you may not know exactly where you're going, but you know that the path you're currently on isn't quite right.  That's when it's time to make a change or turn the wheel (even if it's just a little and even if you're not sure where the new direction will take you).  






There’s probably more, but I’d say it was a pretty full week!

This week will be filled with laughter, music and good friends.  :)  Doesn’t get much better than that!


xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment