Monday, February 21, 2022

The Bird

 

Trying to keep up with the demands of social media can be a bit challenging. There was one especially late night last week when... well, I just couldn't think of anything to post. I went with this:


It was all I had. I laughed so hard about it the next morning! Maybe it was partly because of a sort of lack-of-sleep delirium. My thoughts on the morning run were as follows:

 


LOL. Oddly enough, I've had no problems thinking of posts since then. In fact, comments and contact with online friends have been very inspiring. Funny, how your perspective can evolve... I'm filled with gratitude for all the people I have met online who have kept me company throughout this whole crazy turn of events over last couple of years. 

Much Love and appreciation to all of you!

 


xo,

T




No comments:

Post a Comment