Monday, December 13, 2021

Renew!


I asked God for a sign. Then on Sunday, when church was live-streaming, the feed got "stuck" on repeat like a vinyl record on the word "renew." (Okaaaayyyyy...)

I was wondering if that event met the criteria for my request that the sign be "as clear as a bell" when, out of the blue, a text popped up from a friend of mine who is always using the word "renew." (OK again.)

I recently posted a series of videos on TikTok documenting a "vocal journey" in which I spent 30 days running outside while also doing vocal exercises. It was a lot to do exercises and also film, edit and post, so I only posted on TikTok. Consequently a lot of my friends did not see and I'd been considering renewing the journey by posting on other platforms. 

I decided to go ahead and do that. :)

Here's the original "Vocal Journey Explainer." I'll be reposting each of the thirty days. It's become a bit of a lifestyle. Glad to be able to share it with you all.





Love,

T


No comments:

Post a Comment