Monday, May 3, 2021

Just a Touch

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we stand in Love and speak Truth.


There are so many differing viewpoints, but there is also so much misinformation. People are easily offended when criticized, and addressing an issue which might result in conflict is an uncomfortable task. Do it anyway. Stand in Love. Say what you have to say. 

We are not perfect. We are sometimes misinformed. Sometimes we will be corrected and it might sting. Sometimes we need to correct others. When that happens, try not to make it sting.


I heard some very misleading statements from a trusted source and was not looking forward to the call I had to make. I knew they had good intentions. They just really missed the mark. The issue itself was one that offends me personally, but I had to put that aside and speak objectively. I made my position known but I did not speak with anger or outrage. I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. They agreed with me! 



It doesn't always work out this way, but when it does... it refreshes the Spirit. 



We all have so much work to do. A little patience can go a long way and we need that. We need to be able to take each other's hand and work together - especially when we realize we are on the same side.

With Love,

T








No comments:

Post a Comment