Monday, February 15, 2021

Assume Nothing

 I didn't post anything for Valentine's Day.

Was it because I was having a relaxing and lovely evening?

No.

It was (at least in part) BECAUSE even though I was supposed to be watching "The Lion King II: Simba's Pride" - I was dealing with a preschooler's complete meltdown over a blue bathrobe which was NOT on the hook where it usually is, but in the dryer AND also dealing with the migraine that developed shortly afterward despite binge watching "Schitt's Creek" in a failed attempt to alieviate the trauma. I did laugh a few times though and I'm sure that must have helped.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to just keep this short today. Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.


A dear friend sent me this. It is perfect and wonderful - so I'll pass it along to you.



Hope you have a beautiful week!

Love, 

T

P.S. Our new favorite show:

No comments:

Post a Comment