Monday, September 14, 2020

Defiance

Happiness is this week's most gratifying act of defiance for me. 


Last week I got SLAMMED with hate. My "Vote Blue" video inspired opposition, insults, accusations and threats. Whew! I was deleting left and right! The thing is, it didn't bother me at all. If people were trying to intimidate me into silence or submission, then the result is actually pretty funny. It only fuels my resolve to speak out more. 

There's no way I'm going to waste any time being upset about it. Half of these people aren't even real! It's amazing how the most vocal and aggressive opposition comes from accounts that have no name, no content and no followers. I suspect even ones that have some (minimal) information are fraudulent. 

#BeeHappy

Some people just want you to be angry. I'm not going to give anyone that kind of power over me. I can fight harder and more effectively when I stand in a place of strength. NOTHING has more strength than Love. Nothing. Moments of happiness, laughter, joy are more than precious. They are potent nutrients, powerful beyond measure. Follow these. Stand on these. Balance on these. Fight with everything you have for these. They bring peace. They are transformative. If we root ourselves in these Truths, these shimmering golden moments - we can change the world and that is EXACTLY what we are going to do. 


Keep the faith. 

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment