Monday, November 25, 2019

Crazy Little Thing Called Life

All aboard the crazy train!


I might be losing my grip. There's way too many things to do and not enough time to do them. The dishes are piling up in the sink (nobody wants to see THAT picture) and the suitcases are piling up by the door. I haven't unpacked yet, but need to pack again. I'm STILL not completely sure where I'll be for Thanksgiving and there are seven shows on the horizon to prepare for.


On the bright side...


It was a great disco gig on Friday. (Friday night, and the strip is hot, HOT, Sun gone down and...)
Oops. I launched into a verse of Bad Girls. #SeeWhatIMean



And despite all the craziness and lack of sleep, I'm deeply grateful for the opportunities to do what I do, work with a wonderful cast of fine and talented characters, and fill my days with life and song. 

Have a beautiful time over the holiday everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving. #GobbleGobble



Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment