Monday, October 14, 2019

Can We Talk?


Hi guys! (And by that I mean guys and ladies.) Can we talk?

First of all, THANK YOU for your outpouring of love and support for the new single (released last week) with Paul Anthony of Full Force and me. Our remake of Rick James's "Fire and Desire" has gotten a lot of positive feedback and I truly appreciate all the shares and likes and comments. We're off to a great start! Rick James and Teena Marie gave us an amazing song to sing! I'm forever grateful to them for making this journey possible.


Throughout the process of recording, rehearsing and performing, I think of you all often. It's fantastic to be able to keep up with so many of you through social media and make new friends all of the time! Let's stay in touch. Let's talk.

I'm going to focus on spending more time speaking to you all. Let's have real conversations. Let's connect. We are developing more pages and interactive platforms designed to stay connected with you, not only to post what we are up to, but to hear what YOU have to say. I appreciate you more than you know. Looking forward to spending quality time with you all and welcoming new and beautiful souls into our family here.

Love You,
T


1 comment:

  1. Love this song! love your unstoppable talent. Your heart shines so brightly!

    ReplyDelete