Monday, July 29, 2019

Ruff


Did I mention that one dog got "skunked" and the other had severe diarrhea for a week? TMI? It happened over a week ago but I am definitely still feeling the ramifications. SMH. They're both fine now.

There were also some really fun shows!



After a lot of hard work and traveling, there's no end in sight for this week. #KeepGoing


I'm carrying lessons from the dragonfly and the bee this week. They managed to make numerous, conspicuous appearances so I looked them up. Apparently, the dragonfly has a unique ability to change flight direction and the bee is considered a symbol for miracles since it is not supposed to be able (aerodynamically) to fly.




After THIS week, I'm taking a lesson from Bentley and relaxing a little (or trying to anyway).


For now, I gotta keep it moving.



Have a great week everyone! xo

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment