Monday, March 11, 2019

Digging Deep

Note to Self:
Give yourself some credit. Only you can do things exactly the way you do! #DigDeep. Shine on! 


I did NOT feel like doing anything. I had to dig deep to summon up the energy to keep going. Despite feeling exhausted, stressed out and feverish, I pushed through and made it to rehearsal. It probably would’ve been ok to postpone, but I had already assured them I'd be there and it was important to me. I’m glad I went. It was fantastic to meet a new and wonderful team of musicians, and it filled me with gratitude to be able to do what I love!


There are times when it’s best to rest, but I needed to conquer my mental objections this week. It turned out to be a real, positive boost knowing that I was able to get through. I was far from perfect, but I stopped being self-critical and gave myself a little pat on the back. Sometimes, we earn that. Sometimes we can just give ourselves a little credit and feel good about it. :) 


It was a busy week with some tough circumstances, but with help and support from a few good friends, I was able to smile. Gratitude went a long way toward strengthening my mind, body and spirit. 



Have a Blessed week of health and happiness!

Xoxo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment