Monday, December 26, 2016

Believe in Miracles

I had forgotten about this Angel that I got last Christmas.


Now when I look at it, in this season of miracles, I'm reminded of all the Blessings that came my way in 2016. It's as if my last-year self was given a message to keep the faith - good things were about to come.

Here's to believing in all the Miracles that are still to come, to keeping the faith.

Christmas and Hanukkah at our house

Continued Blessings to all in the new year...


"There can be miracles when you believe"
- Stephen Schwartz and Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds

Namaste,
T

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

    ReplyDelete