Monday, September 28, 2015

Moontime

Did you all see the "supermoon" eclipse last night? A sight to behold...



As timing would have it, the video I have been working on, like crazy, involves "super" AND "moon" (you'll see what I mean soon). I've been immersed in images of the moon and stars for weeks, working on the video project.

Last night's moon had me outside taking more pictures, smiling at the significance of its timing, and reflecting.

"Three things shine before the world and cannot be hidden. 
They are the moon, the sun, and the truth...
- Buddha

"I think we're going to the moon 
because it's in the nature of the human being to face challenges. 
It's by the nature of his deep inner soul... 
we're required to do these things 
just as salmon swim upstream." 
- Neil Armstrong

"I love to think that animals and humans and plants and fishes and trees 
and stars and the moon are all connected." 
- Gloria Vanderbilt

"Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon. 
July 1969 AD. We came in peace for all mankind." 
- Neil Armstrong

"And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star..." 
"Somewhere Out There" 
- Written by: James Horner, Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil

This week, I'll remember moontime and its reflections: the strength and force of the Universe, the depth of our inner callings, the ways in which we are all connected, history's significance, and the guiding spirit of music. I'll work hard and be strengthened and energized by the knowledge that we all share in these - each and every one of us.


Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment