Monday, June 16, 2014

Keep the Change

"A little bit of this, a little bit of that," describes last week pretty well.  There was travel, a friend's one-man show, the booking of gigs, writing, reading, picture-taking, beach-going, more writing, a LOT of Photoshopping, and visiting.



As I reflect back, there was one recurring theme though.  Change.

I kept finding quotes, pictures, postings, readings and such having to do with change, and it kept cropping up in conversation.

I found this on Facebook more than once:

"When the winds of change blow, 
some people build walls and others build windmills."
- Chinese Proverb

Is change coming?  Alright.  What change?

When I figure it out, I'll let you know.  Until then, I am a windmill...


:)

Here's bidding you a week's worth of personal power generation...

Namaste!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment