Monday, April 9, 2018

#WishMeLuck

Well THIS happened... SMH



And Zachary's music class was NOT cancelled - as opposed to the last time snow was expected but no snow came and everything was closed down anyway. I still have not recuperated from Easter. In fact, Zach and I are both sick. It was "just a little stuffy" but now I'm calling it "sick" - sick and tired. The snow came one day before our scheduled road trip, so we were forced to adjust our plans.

Time keeps marching right on regardless, so throughout the chaos I've been deep in thought over a "paragraph" I have to write. It will serve as my letter of introduction/intent for something very important to me. It has caused me to review the whole of my life and career to pick out some shining example that clearly demonstrates who I Am and why the letter's recipient should work with me. It's a daunting task (I'm NOT going to say "impossible").

How can you describe a lifetime's worth of hopes and dreams, accomplishments and aspirations in a "paragraph"??? I can only give it my best shot. I can not predict what one thing to say that will make others want to believe in me. I have no idea what magic phrase to include. I'll do my homework and speak with honesty and integrity. That's all I have to go on here.

Faith is going to have to take over. That is to say that I am exactly where I am supposed to be and I will get to exactly where I am supposed to go. I'll try my best, then trust. That's it. That's all I got.

Wish me luck! Wishing you all the best in all you do this week too...

(I was going to end the blog here.)

Funny. Things seemed to be out of place all week. Just now, I thought I had a serious problem and that I wouldn't be able to post on time because my charger refused to plug in. It turned out to be a tiny little screw stuck to the magnetic power connector, which was blocking the charger from plugging in completely. I found other things in odd places too...




Yep. I guess that's it. Trust that even when things seem out of place and off schedule, they are really just exactly as they should be. We are right where we belong. (Smile. I love when the Universe tells me stuff.)

A lovely week to us all... xoxo

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment