Monday, April 2, 2018

Mom Magic

Well I survived this week - I mean, I'm here.


Another mom at church rushed in with her coffee and asked if I had slept at all (of course not). She assured me that she knew EXACTLY how exhausted I was and that we were in the same boat. (Yep, pretty much - except I didn't have a big cup of iced coffee with me. LOL.) Apparently, this is how the holidays go. Family comes, schedules get all out of whack, there are at least five hundred more tasks to be done in addition to the regular million, AND there's an Easter Bunny involved. I'm about to fall down and conk completely out, so this is going to be a short one.


A MILLION THANK YOUs to all moms everywhere who somehow magically make Easter happen. #outstanding



One memorable moment was at church when all of the candles were lit. There were hundreds of people each holding a small flame - and quiet reflections about how to spread light as it literally spread through a darkened church, as congregants lit each other's candles. It was beautiful when everyone raised their candles up.

Here's to a wonderful week in the light of Spring!

Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment