Monday, February 12, 2018

Love Fest


The week was filled with all kinds of things I love!

On my way back from the gym, I bought holiday decorations that made me happy. Then Russ was on television for the halftime show at Madison Square Garden with Nile Rodgers, Kathy Sledge and The Harlem Gospel Choir. #WeAreFamily #Knicks #Bucks #WeAreFamilyFdtn



This little guy had a riot at a children's museum and INSISTED (by pointing to his coat and trying to head out the door) on going back the next day for more play time.


I got called for an acting job AND had a writing session for my next album project! 

Sunshine on My Shoulder

It's a perfect way to go into Valentine's Day week - celebrating all the things I Love! #LoveFest

Have a Lovely week and a great Valentine's Day everyone! xo


Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment