Monday, February 26, 2018

Celebrating Progress

It was a crazy week filled with my favorite things - recording, new music, home, and people I love!

After a long (too long) road trip we finally made it home to work on what might be the final song on my next album! I LOVED IT - even though I was completely exhausted. We got it done and I am so excited about it! I've been quietly working on this album and not saying much because it is a very long and involved process that everyone would keep asking about long before it was ready to be released. We still have a long way to go in tracking the final vocals, mixing, mastering, etc., but it's really taking shape.



I MIGHT have recuperated enough now to function this week (really, that remains to be seen - lol). I suppose you could say I had help driving back, but it wouldn't be altogether accurate.


Here's to a week celebrating progress, even if it's just a little. :)


xo
Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment