Monday, August 1, 2016

I Love You

I'm sorry to report that my ailing relative has passed away.

As family gathered and tears were shed, as we shared happy memories and love radiated at the funeral home, the departed's wife emphasized her desire to more frequently tell everyone she cared about that she loved them. Of course her husband knew she loved him - everyone did. You couldn't have missed that. I believe her point was that you can't say it enough, and that you should let people know how you love and appreciate them - and do it often.

That's at the top of my list this week.


Let's focus on our gratitude for the people in our lives. Let's make certain they know how much we love and appreciate them.


"If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure, and then
Again, I would spend them with you"
- Jim Croce (Time in a Bottle)


"But what it is, is something true
Made up of these three words that I must say to you"
- Stevie Wonder (I Just Called to Say I Love You)


With Love and Appreciation...
Namaste,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment